- What a difference one ampersand makes.
- A dialog box that inspires TERROR
- Prolog is The Answer
- 1938 Hamilton Railroad Special
- Trucks In Sea Makes Insurance Man Cry
- Classic Simcity codes
- Burningsmell lives here
- UNIX® joke
- Image pun goodness!
- Photo of my knee - useless go!
- They were elvis... once.
- Engrish and More Engrish scanned from stationery
- A photo of the Designer Guys with my mom
- The last PKWare-DOS shareware release -- PKware doesn't give it away anymore,but it's still shareware damnit.
- Quasispace Music - from SC2, 3DO version
- A mirror of the infamous Crab Vs. Pipe video
Distributed Computing ScoresNote that these are all scores accomplished with a single processor -- one on seti@home, the other on folding@home.
- My 11,000 score certificate
Yes, corona689. For some reason my corona688 user wasn't recieving any workunits so I got a new name. Dunno where all the units I did before went.
- My 100, 250, 500, 750, and 1000 workunits SETI certificates
- My folding@home team