I did some music awhile back. I'm going through a dry spell right now,
but I might do some more eventually. Who knows? Here's what I got:
Update -- here's some stuff I wrote more recently. Numbered ones don't
have a proper name yet.
- Alien Horizon -- in my defense, I wrote it
in FastTracker II with horrible speakers for an 8-bit game...
- Crossfire -- from my horrible old DOS
crossfire game, now in my horrible new SDL crossfire game
- Frozen Stars -- Not quite so horrible
since I'd started using XMs instead of MODS.
- Alphaman -- I didn't quite get this whole
"balancing volume" thing when I wrote this...
- Watching the Stars -- Old but still one of
my better ones. Relatively.
- Ghost In the Machine -- I hadn't even
HEARD OF the anime when I named this. If I had I would've picked
- Alloy Run -- Not an original of mine, but
a remake of the original Alloy Run by Jerogen Tel
- An "ending" tune I'd made for a now
essentially-defunct game that never got made...
- Challenger -- Not named after the shuttle,
but a novel... which... was named after the shuttle...
- New Rock -- This one's not bad.
- Hyperlight -- one of my favorites.
- Ion Storm -- another favorite.
- Untitled -- old.
- Bad Dreams -- Perhaps my best one. Instrumental
- Melee tune -- Rock/metal.
- Exploratory Tune -- Instrumentaly.
- PrettySpace -- Kind of surreal.
- Ship Upgrade Music -- Dense
- Small Wonder -- chiptune-y.